Hi, my name is Giovan Battista Fazioli, I was born in 1970 and I am one of the lucky ones who have seen the birth of computer science in those wonderful early 80's!
To contact me you can use the contact form or use one of the email addresses listed below:
I had the pleasure to start this journey with one of the best designed cars of the time, the Commodore 64, then moved - like many - for the VIC-20, TI-99A, PC-Olivetti, Amiga1000, 500, 2000 and 1200 , Apple, until the present day.
I started programming in Assembly 6510/6502 and Z-80, whilst appreciating the Motorola 680xx series and 8086 series and Intel 80 × 86. In this language I have developed very, releasing libraries and applications.
How many now my favorite languages are:
- C / C + + (Digital Unix, SUN OS)
After graduating in electronics and the year of the military annoying I followed my main passion: drawing! So I worked for about two years at the VideoScreen in titration Video, two-dimensional and three-dimensional animations, video-presentation, editing, photo retouching.
Subsequently, the program took me for seven long years, at the dS Telematics of Rome (now now Atos Origin) where I had the pleasure of working in Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual C + +, ASP, C on Digital Unix and other (Oracle, Fulcrum, SQL-Server, ...).
Here I started with a dynamic link library (dll), in Assembly 80386/80486, for the automatic recognition of parts of scanned documents and used in the development of the package of Press dS Lipsi. Then ...
- Development (server side and client) to the ANSA news agency, a communication driver Server on machine Digital, which was able to allow querying a Database from Fulcrum Client, remote, modem and telephone line.
- Development, Digital Unix in C, data collection module (Data Collector) for the project BIT TIM committed to storage and management of the national telephone traffic.
- Development in Visual Basic and C of the new package of Press dS Lipsi Ver.1.0 Plus
- Development of version 1.2 dS Lipsi Package Plus (Electronic Press) for the agency SAY, Regione Lombardia, Emilia Romagna Region, Independent Left, Municipality of Modena.
- Creating some modules in Windows95 environment - Visual Basic 5.0 project RASTAP, for the management of roaming traffic for TIM.
- Development in Microsoft Visual C + + 6.0 CPApplet on a Windows NT environment and a COM component for the management of ContexMenu for the product dS Lipsi.
- Development of a COM ActiveX EXE for the project RASTAP (Telecom Italy Mobile) for editing FAX roaming traffic, with automatic character recognition (OCR). Development of COM components and ActiveX DLL ActiveX Control (OCX).
- Development in C Sun-OS, components for data collection (Data Collector) telephone traffic for IRIDIUM and WIND.
- Development of an addin for Visual Basic 6.0 for the automatic insertion of properties, methods and events within a class or ActiveX.
- Development in Microsoft VB6 and VC + + in the form of graphic acquisition ds Lipsi.
- Analysis and development of the package Lens for monitoring of Unix servers and Sun.
- Analysis and development in C / DHTML / Visual Basic 6 Client-side and C (Sun-OS) server side, the application GRT (Traffic Management Requirements for the Judiciary) for WIND.
- Graphic development and application of the web intranet.
- Employed by Sema Group SpA. As an analyst programmer, followed by analysis and component development client / server technology (Lens) dedicated to the management of telephone traffic, for IRIDIUM, TIM and WIND.
- Analysis and Development of Web solutions based on Open Source technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Analysis and Application Development for Flash, graphics with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe ImageReady
- Software Design and Web Development for Treseizero.com
- After resigning from the Sema Group and become Freelance and Member of fondadore ciated Treseizero srl, then sold in 2004
- He set up the e-lementi.com where he worked on design and development for the Web and provides consultancy in New Media
- Collaboration with Interior Otto in the development of a eGadget Game, Adobe Flash, for Ford Italy where he made the part of Actionscript code and graphic animation of the characters
- Cooperation with the agency in the B & T Communication Design and production for the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Web site Buonitalia Spa
- Consultation with Aleteia for the restyling of the website of the Italian Post
- Design and production of web sites
- Collaboration as CTO for the project N3TV (Net Television) Thomas Tessarolo
- Development of various components in Adobe Flash for N3TV: Video Player with FullScreen customized, 3D Slide Show, Palimpsest with reading XML data from Google Calendar
- Currently ...
- Its activities include producing Web Design and consultancy in New Media
- CTO and Co-Founder of Saidmade srl.
- CTO and co-founder of wpXtreme. It deals with the development of new technologies on the Web / Internet - and more - with particular attention to Adobe Flash, Adobe AIR, Ajax, Web2.0, jQuery, PHP, Apple iPhone, Objective-C, and more ...
I forgot ... are fond of Physics and if you were born elsewhere most likely I would have joined the faculty of Theoretical Physics, but I compensated with a nice Blog .